If you want to do cardio also want to save on your gym membership then you have arrived to right article here we are going to list the best spin bikes of 2017 for indoor workout.The review would be done by fitness professional which has collectively more than 30yrs of experience in the field.so let’s jump into it and find out the best spin bike for your home.
- 1 Our Top Pick Spin Bike
- 2 Keiser M3/M3 Plus/M3i/M3iX Plus Indoor Cycle
- 3 Diamondback Fitness 510Ic1 Indoor Cycle
- 4 Star Trac NXT Spin Bike
- 5 Phoenix 98623 Revolution Cycle Pro II Exercise Bike
- 6 Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Cycle Trainer – 49 lb. Flywheel
Our Top Pick Spin Bike
Keiser M3 Plus is best spin bike for indoor use.It has exceptional build quality for any kind of user.It’s study, it has minimalistic design which offer you best spinning exercise unlike any bike in the market.Apart from other spin machine in market Kaiser m3 plus has Eddy Current magnetic resistance system which is a result of ten years of R&d.Machine has 24 gears options which give you experience of paddling to gruelling in your bedroom or basement.You can choose the intensity of workout based on your requirements though 24 gears options.As the higher resistance burn more fat and great cardio experience.
Kaiser m3 plus has no maintenance cost because moving part in the machine never touch other which leads to noise free operations so you get noise free bicycling From the comfort of home.4-way handlebar and seat adjustments for the perfect fit every time.
On the digital front this spin bike beats everyone in the market Connect your bluetooth enabled computer to the Keiser M Series fitness app for data tracking, or connect to BKOOL for an immersive 3D cycling experience.
Feature list of Kaiser m3 plus spin bike
- Adjustable gearing
- Clipping pedals for better grip during high speed run
- Adjustable seat & handle bar
- Multiple handle bar positions like aerobats
- Adjustable, smooth resistance level one tap control
- On board computer
- Bluetooth compatibility
Specification & dimensions
- Dimensions: 49 x 45 x 26 inches
- Maximum Weight: 300 pound
- Machine Weight:140 pound
- Drive type: Magnetic
- Warranty:3 yrs on parts
- Minimum & maximum seat adjustment:4’10” to 6’5”
- Handle:Vertical & Horizontal Adjustment options
Diamondback 501c is good spin bike for less than half the price except magnetic drive system.Diamondback 510c has chain drive system which definitely not smooth as magnetic. Chain driven flywheel work great to give you he different varieties of workout.It has 16 levels of computer controlled resistance & ride quality is quieter compare to other chain driven spin bikes.
Best feature of this spin bike is computerised integration among operations and monitor mounted on the bike which gives you quite valuable data during workout session like heart rate,speed, calorie burn followed by 14 automatically programmed workout in the system.
Specification & Features
- Dimensions: 46 x 42 x 23 inches
- Maximum Weight: 300 pound
- Weight: 126 pounds
- Drive type: Chain
- Warranty: 5yrs on frame & brakes
- Minimum & maximum height setting 5’2” to 6’5”
- Adjustable:Seats & handle bar
- Quiet Heavy Duty 31 Pound Flywheel and steel-crafted components
- Adjustment type: Vertical & horizontal
- Ultra-sensitive contact heart rate sensors
- Electronic Display provides computer controlled resistance in consistent increments
Star Trac NXT Spin Bike is one of the best in class spin bike for all kind of riders.This spin bike has sleek & durable body structure which is completely adjustable for all size riders be athlete or newbie.It works on traditional chain drive system which is just amazing when we have tested this spinning bike earlier we felt like it has magnetic drive later when we go to manual we realised it’s chain driven.Resistance can be adjust with knob which easily reachable while riding.
Star Trac NXT Spin machine is quite friendly as well with fore/aft handlebars and seat which are adjustable with SPD pedal compatibility.The one think which we noticed while working on this bike was the electronic display yes, this machine is not computerised unlike other spin bikes in the list.
Specification & features
- Dimensions: 57 x 60 x 20 inches
- Maximum User Weight: 350 pounds
- Weight: 140 pounds
- Drive: Chain Drive System – Drive Chain User Capacity – 300 lbs; Heavy-duty aluminum frame offers corrosion and rust resistance
- Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust protection.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebars.
- Patent-pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior bio-mechanics with a Q-factor of 158 mm.
- 41 lbs (18.6 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic road riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD®-compatible pedals feature a large pedal body while accommodating both SPD® and toe clip.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet for easy leveling.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes.
- Accommodates riders 4′ 10″ (147.3 cm) to 6′ 10″ (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).
- Resistance – Tension turn-knob, resistance pad on top of flywheel Cranks – Strong, dependable performance Seat Adjustment Range – 25″ – 37″; Handlebar – No-Slip Grip with Pop-Pin height adjustments Seat – Ergonomic, Pop-Pin seat slider adjusts up/down/fore/aft
Phoenix 98623 Revolution Cycle Pro II Exercise Bike
If you are serious about the workout & don’t mind loosing some feature like drive chain type, computerised operation and etc, then Phoenix 96623 cycle pro is the best budget spin bike in the market with basic bicycle experience.This machine is small , heavy which get your cardio & calorie burning exercise with realistic road bike feel.
Specification & features
- Strong & minimalistic medically efficient design
- Neutral knee position
- Adjustable saddle height
- Fore-arm seat position
- 39.6 balance flywheel which followed by direct drive resistance
- Vertical & horizontal adjustment options
- 250 LBS weight capacity
- Dimension: 24 x 42.5 x 42.3 inches (W x H x D)
- weighs 113 pounds
Sunny is the most affordable yet less featured spinning bike in out list.This bike has belt drive resistance which is bit nosier than other spin bike but I guess that can be managed with such budget.Sunny is good entry spin bike like if someone just wanted to start with spinning bike at home.This spin machine doesn’t have any advance features unlike others.It has steel body, bottle holder, resistance controller knob.
Specification & features
- Fully adjustable seat handlebar
- Steel body
- 49Lbs wheel
- Press down break system
- Transportation wheel for better portability
Things You Should Consider While Buying Indoor Spinning Bike?
Performance: In taking up these bike to spin we tried to ensure they lived upto the claim which made by companies in marketing.We have studied these spining bike on all parameter like maximum weight,computing accuracy,resistance performance,durability of body and connectivity.
Comfort: here we have seen how comfortable these machine are when we go on spinning? how resistance work at each level and various adjustments.
Design: In review we tried to find the machine which best in design against it’s price, weight features and portability.
Feature: Here we have checked the various features of the bike which their manufactures claims like program levels,resistance type, noise level adjustment and connectivity accuracy.
Resistance Adjustments: Huge factor in bike spining is resistance we have tested the resistance at each level and try to figure out how they perform at each level or does it suits raider needs?